Monday, March 4, 2013
Heading into March
This week is pretty boring too, sad to say. We are heading into waiting mode for jobs for internships for Marques as he continues his semester. Work has been really good the past month, so I can't complain much about it! We went to a single couples FHE monday night. It was so fun, and now we are doing it every other Monday. The single means no kid couples, lol. This next Monday it is at our home!! We still do institute on Tuesdays, and Marques' Soccer on Thursday's. We fed the missionaries three times this past week. They are so fun to have over and I love being able to serve someone regularly. On Thursday, I woke up and took my visiting teacher sister's kids to school for her as she headed to the hospital with another child for surgery. It was early, but glad I was able to help her out. Friday night Marques was able to met and I was able to see Pres. Bush and his wife. They came to a conference here. What a fun thing to meet the President that started the school we are attending. We are getting better at regular gym visits, and trying to get back into shape. Rio and Dusty are loving the outside mornings they get. Except for hating the wash down after, due to the rolling in the dirt and wanting to come in after. Other than that our lives are pretty boring! It has flown by, however, I must say with it already being MARCH!!! Enjoy this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment