Sunday, February 24, 2013

Boring Time

As I sat down to write this week's post, We have nothing to write about. Our week was very normal and boring. Marqrues' school is going well, and he is staying as on top of it as he usually does, lol. If you know him, you know what I mean.Work for me is good. This week was pretty calm. I have a good team and hopefully they will all stay for a while. Marques started outdoor soccer. It was fun to watch him, and he was told he changed the dynamic of the game. Way to go honey!! Saturday we went to the ward chili cook-off. We helped set-up and I made a white chili for it. Didn't win, but it was really fun. After we played games with a couple in the ward. We are still doing all our regular things: FHE, institute, gym time, walks, etc. Toward the end of the week, we got news that one of Marques' old friends had passed away. It was sad to hear, but nice to catch up with some of the old crew. Other than that our week has been boring. We will keep in touch and hope that this week will hold more excitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment