Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Celebrations

My cheesecake and cupid cups for Marques!

The House


Headed to Dinner

Made him Chorizo and eggs for Breakfast! with Pink Milk!!

After Dinner at home

My Flowers!

His slice of cake on our Love plate

Baby Cupid Cups for my co-workers.

The house...

To start the week off we went dancing last weekend that I failed to tell you. We used to go dancing in Utah, Country and Hip Hop. So we decided to go here with my co-workers. It was fun, but least to say they dance so different here. Their country is not country. It is called two step and all you do is walk around in a circle sideways for every song fast and slow.. It was fun cuz of the people I went with, but we told them we didn't want to go back to that place, cuz it was kinda lame. Anyways, this week wasn't bad. Sunday we got in a water fight, yes in the house. It was my fault becuz Marques was mouthing off, and I took the sprayer thing and squirted him. Least to say, we both ended with wet shirts, lol. Besides that nothing happened until Thursday. Valentine's was so fun!! I made Marques breakfast then after he left, I decorated the house and made two fun dessert. I left a fun suprise for after dinner as well. Marques planned to hide flowers and choc. covered strawberries at my work, and then took me to dinner. He also bought me new workout pants!!! The pictures will show you what it all looked like. We didn't do much the rest of the days.We fed the missionaries both Friday and Saturday. And I was paid a great compliment by them. We had the new missionary, Elder Brito, here for the first time for dinner. We were discussing the dinner menu, and Elder Ulu said, "Oh Sister Varela, you know you know how to cook." I replied, "Well I try so Thanks, I appreciate it." Then Elder Brito said, "No, that was one of the first things I heard from here, was that Sister Varela can cook." I was very excited and told Marques that that was huge for me. I always wonder if my food is really good, and I think I am a good cook, but you never really know, but It was so nice to hear that it is going around the mission that here you are fed by me, and it is good!! Put a smile on my face anyhow. Well we had stake conference broadcast through Salt Lake today. Pres. Eyring, Elder Scott, and two other authorities spoke with us. It was neat. Oh and we've been really good at going to the gym three times a week. We'll see if it helps lol. Anyways enjoy the pictures and have a good week. We love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment