Monday, January 28, 2013

January coming to a close

Well, not a ton has changed since Last week. We are still busy with school and work. Marques hasn't said much change for school, just the same homework and reading. As for work, it is also the same. I am worried this week though, as I am losing an employee with no replacement for him, so that means I get to be the teacher which usually is fine, but with my little friend that is going to be a problem. But we'll see how it goes, wish me luck! This weekend was boring. We didn't do much except yard work and errands. We fed the missionaries Sunday and watched "God's Army" with them. I don't think I had seen it all the way through, not to bad. Rio also got the shock of his life yesterday. Our plug outlets are loose, so when something is plugged in, it hangs out a little. The vaccumm was plugged in in the hallway and Rio decided to push it with his nose and we think licked it. All we know is the cord was hanging and he was yelping and crouching from it. Luckily he doesn't have damage to his mouth or fur!! He knew all along that vaccumm was a death machine! The weather has gone back to rain, but it comes and goes the past few days. Oh and I encountered a cockroach at work. Those little things creep me out so bad!!! Anywho that is all for now. Enjoy your week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment