 |
A few Pictures from Christmas and Spending time with Family.
Poolside |
 |
| Polar Express- Christmas Eve |
 |
| Bernard's Christmas |
 |
| BalBoa Bars!!! |
 |
| Rio's Christmas!! It lasted about three to five Minutes this year. |
 |
| Our Lake |
 |
| Hockey!! The Aero's |
 |
| We caught Rio slepping in the sun and utilizing the pillows from the bed. Yes he did it all by himself! |
Well again I have slacked at getting on this blog and updating things. I do apologize. We have seemed to always have something going on this past few weeks. Marques is back in school and has his schedule worked out now. The books are coming in regularly again, to add to our library lol. He really likes his classes so far. It is crazy that we are into the second half of the year already. I am back at work full-time for the regular program. It has seemed to be a little crazy though. I have little one who has seemed to become my partner all the time or seems to be taking his anger out on another child. Yes, I have been the victim a few times as well. Luckily nothing to serious, a few scratches and punches to the face or stomach, but no bruises. I know it sounds serious, but really that is good for us!! I also was placed on a Technology team for our curriculum. At first I was worried, but now that I have done it and seen the curriculum, I love it. We trained our first set of staff this week and it went so well. So that has taken up many of my mornings and evenings. I think Marques is starting to wonder if he still has a wife. That's about all besides the weather here. It rained for 5 days straight, litereally all day and night, which left a lake and river in our yard of about a foot of water. We, of course, have feed the missionaries each week a few times, and I had last semesters staff from work come over Monday for dinner and games. Most importantly, I got my birthday present- Gong to an AHL Hockey game: The Houston Aero's. It was so fun. We both miss our Grizzles so much!! Least to say we are staying busy with everything, and sorry again that I haven't kept up as well as I should!! I will post more pictures next week too, Last time I tried and the system wasn't working so cross your fingers and hope it works. Love you all-
No comments:
Post a Comment