Monday, February 4, 2013

February Rushes In

This week we did our normal school and work stuff. Monday was a little rough for me starting work. I discovered some unpleasant things that my supervisor was diretctly involved in that I had to work through Tuesday. It ended in my favor, but sure gave me a worry of what was going to happen most Monday and Tuesday, but like I said it worked out in the end with many prayers and support sent towards heaven in my behalf from my family. I am quickly learning that there are many politics in any profession, but that education has two types of people: Ones like me, with a passion and dream for teaching, and those who need a back up and wanted an easy degree with no knowledge or love for what education holds. And now seeing what a joke the adminstration of it is now suffering for lack of good leaders and knowlege and/or standards for those you work with, the actual job, or the programs we are in.  Luckily I have a strong, experienced dad who can talk me through some of this worldly sorrow and mess! Thanks dad, and all those who prayed for me this week. And I must not forget Heavenly Father for answering my prayers and giving me comfort when I wasn't sure where to turn or how to handle what I was facing. Anyways on I move, Tuesday we started an eternal marriage class at the institute. It was really fun and we are going to attend every Tuesday now until the course ends. It is for married couples from 18-30, and gives us a chance to meet some new couples with our same standards.The end of the regular week was kinda boring to be honest, just the normal day to day stuff. This weekend we ended with cleaning the house, homework, sewing, working out, and of coarse the Super Bowl. We had the missionaries for dinner this weekend as well. We love to serve them! I must admit I cooked some good meals this week too. Guess that migth be some of our weight problem...hey what can I say, we seem to always love snacking and don't know when to not be eating something, lol! I also have to mention that I am sooooo grateful for modern technology, mainly facetime. I have been struggling a bit with missing my family, and honestly I wouldn't be making it here if it weren't for the times each week that I can not only talk to my family, but that I can see them. It makes it go much smoother, thanks family love you all--Well that is about it for now.. Have a wonderful week! Sorry this blog is a bit choppy, I guess it reflects my feelings this week, oh well, keep trying with your head up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment