I am so sorry that I have been so neglectful to post on the past month of our lives. Most of this blog will be catch up. Three weeks ago went faster than I would have liked. I had Monday/Tuesday to get everything ready and the week flew by. Wednesday Came-- ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! It is so surreal that we had actually been married a year. It seems like yesterday. Marques made breakfast for us and we spent a relaxed morning together enjoying the time we had. I headed to work, he later picked me up and we went to dinner at a Habachi grill rest. here in town. After we went home for a bit to pass time because after 9 I got in free to Grand Station. It is a Boondocks like fun center, just indoors. We played mini golf and laser tag. We had a great one year celebration! And I must say, there is no one I'd rather of spent the past year with. I have been so blessed to find Marques. He is perfect for me and more than likely the only one who is patient enough to live with me, lol. I love you Marques, Thank-you for a great start! By the time Thursday came I was cutting things around the house that could wait for me to come back. Thursday night I flew out to go visit my family!!!! The airlines getting there were super interesting including being delayed 4 hours, being switched airlines, and a drunk girl vomiting all down 1/4 of the plane's isle and passengers. But finally arrived safe where the Smart's met me at the airport! I spent the next day with just them, sight seeing Las Vegas. Then we drove up to meet the rest of the family. The Clark's had prepared a taco stand meal in their home.. Those great carne asada meats with corn tortilla's. My dad had also just bought a home, so we, the Smart's and I, stayed there. It is a great house for mom and dad down south! That evening my two sister's and I went for a run. It was one of the high-lights of the trip. Yes I know I hate running, but they didn't make me feel bad, and it was so great to exercise and enjoy their company. Saturday was a wonderful day spent with Hunter at his baptism. My arms got sunburned... But it was so nice to be back in dry heat and no bugs swarming you the second you are outside! We then spent wee hours into the night discussing my life and getting some great advice and support from my family. Sunday was spent mostly with the Clark's as families started to drive home. They drove me to Vegas again so I could fly home. My anut/uncle in-laws let me stay the night, and graciously took me to the airport the next morning in my dream car mind you- a zo6 corvette. If you couldn't already tell it was a much needed trip spent well in a place I love to be! Sooo glad I went. Two weeks ago was spent catching up on unfinished items at home and work. That Wednesday we were able to go to the temple and enjoy the spirit together. We were the only ones in the baptistry! Saturday came and off to the park we went for Marques to play in his softball game against Texas University. Once again he made me proud.. Hitting a home run!!! He did so great. I was thrilled to be his cheerleader. I however, forgot sunscreen again, and fried my upper chest to my shirt line bright red. I taught in relief Society that sunday. Last week was spent relatively normal. Doing school and work for us both. Marques has done well so far this semester and we hope to finish strong. Work hasn't been bad either. The year winding down, and trying to keep kids motivated to go another month. We have continued our weekly events of institute, Enchilada Friday, and feeding the missionaries. But that catch's you up to date in our lives. Crazy that Marques first year of school here is almost over! Have a great week.

Breakfast with Blue milk and on dishes the colors of our wedding!
Grand Station Fun Center- Sorry it sideways. I'll figure it out one day.
Mom and Dad with all my nieces and nephews minus two...
My sister's and I minus one...
Marques at his softball game!!
Minus the best ones! ;)
ReplyDelete