Oh well, Life moves on. Thursday I must brag about my husband. We went to his softball game that night and he hit a in field grand slam!!! You bet I was screaming for him!! He couldn't stop smiling! Friday and Saturday, he attended a conference for the school. And Saturday night he went to the Priesthood Session of General Conference for church. I got a ton done Saturday while listening to conference. I was so grateful for conference this weekend, I truly got uplighted and filled with the spirit. Work was the same this week. Monday started off horrible and it continued the week. We are hoping for a better week this week. But the weekend was nice to relax and listen to the Prophet. I made bread, and cleaned the house on Saturday. That night I made the dough for rolls, and we had some friends over after Marques got home. Sunday Morning I made cinammon rolls and regular rolls for the Honey. During the first session of conference we went to our same friends house and I crocheted through most of it. We watched 17 Miracles, then returned home to watch to second session. During that one I finished sewing two burp rags for our neighbor, and fixed my employee's shirt for her. I also made an easter egg carton topper for my sister. After that I made flautas for dinner. And that sums up our week. Like I said It was refreshing to listen this weekend. And I will post a few pictures of the Kitty. He was a knuckle.. lol, enjoy your week! Love you all-
| His new drinking fountain...Thanks Mom |
No comments:
Post a Comment