Monday, March 25, 2013
The End of our Week
We didn't do much for the end of the week. I was so glad I listened to the spirit about making the dinner for my visiting sister's family even though she said they were fine, because her baby girl ended up in the hospital that night and Dad had no dinner for the kids, until mom called and said it was dropped off, it is in the fridge! It made my day to hear that I had done a good deed. I also went shopping for the program and found the coolest gadget. It is called an Eggie! It makes boiled eggs without the shell. I hate making them for Marques cuz I have yet to master the shell coming off, and this way I don't have that part. I tried it our and love it! The box was a dollar and came with six of them, now all my sister's are wanting one!! On Thursday we went to Marques' softball game. I love watching him play sports. He made two runs for the team, and struck out once. But we won the game. Saturday we fed the missionaries, and cleaned the house. Sunday was a relaxing day, we had pork salad for dinner and watched movies that night. So the end of the week was good and glad we are to this week now, lol. Have a good Easter prep week all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment