Sunday, December 2, 2012
The Christmas Season
What a week, it flew by.. Nothing really different. Marques is finishing up some of his class work, and of course staying busy with it. I am staying busy with work, and cleaning. We ate out, trying a few new places in town. Pretty Good. Towards the end of the week Marques and I started a little war..He said I was mouthing off to him with some jokes and he decided to bring the kitty's squirt bottle in to the kitchen and squirt me. He says I am not trainable so continued to spray me as he saw fit. Later that night, he knew that I couldn't let that go, so thinking before hand, closed off the bottle, lol. I tried to squirt him before bed, but that ended sadly in a wrestling match with him winning both battles that day. The next day we were playing with Rio in the room, and in distraction I grabbed the bottle and got him pretty good!! Still deciding if that was a good idea, however. It then led him to trying to give me a swirly, but I fought back and won that battle, and after a 5 minute or so fight of laughing and wrestling he managed to get me in the shower p.j.'s and all in cold water.. Oh the honey. As my mom always said, you may have won this battle, but you have just begun the war. It was really funny though, and we will see how the pranks keep playing out. Now that we are all dried off, I spent Saturday morning cleaning our truck, and the afternoon putting up Christmas. It was so fun to decorate the house. Outside it feels nothing like December here so inside we'll hope to feel the spirit a little. The missionaries called and asked to join us for dinner, and of course we said yes. And ending our evening in watching Elf. It was a boring week for the most part, but a good start to the holiday cheer as we started December. Have a good week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment